When charged with a probation violation in California, you face a revocation of your probation or quite possibly a jail or prison sentence.
Consequences of Probation Violation Include:
- Significant Fines
- A Longer Probation Term
- Community Service
- Rehabilitation Programs
- House Arrest
Consulting a knowledgeable criminal defense lawyer is so imperative in any probation violation case. Don’t risk your future by trying to interpret the law yourself or trying to mount your own defense.
Jeffery Rubenstein is a former Los Angeles prosecuting attorney with years of experience under his belt, as well as the respect of law enforcement, prosecutors and judges.
How JKR Law Can Assist You Today:
- Early preparation and investigation, including interviewing witnesses and performing legal research
- Speaking to police and prosecutors to minimize the case or have it dismissed altogether.
- Getting bail eliminated or reduced.
- Negotiating alternatives to jail.
- Acquiring motions to get the case dismissed or suppress evidence — insufficient evidence, factual innocence or proving that you actually complied with the terms of your probation.
We will do everything in our power to mount the most robust criminal defense available and see to it that your rights are protected.
Call Probation Violation Lawyer in California today for a free consultation 310.477.2100.
If you have been arrested for probation violation in California, then your future is at risk. Consulting with the probation violation lawyer is the best option for you. This will help you to understand what you are up against and award you an opportunity to avoid conviction and move on in your life.